I am a high schooler. What is the age limit to attend the Vlog University?
- The age limit for Vlog Univeristy is 14+
- Attendees younger than 18 years old are required to attend with a chaperone who is at least 18 years old, or, alternatively, sign a waiver. Bundle ticket prices for an attendee accompanied by a chaperone will be offered a 15% discount when purchasing both tickets. Please email JenniferH@fmctraining.com for the waiver or chaperone discount.
I live too far to travel. How can I still benefit from the training?
- We created our Recordings Package specifically for those who cannot attend the L.A. event physically. The Recordings Package will grant you access to all 35+ hours of the expert-led, in-depth training that will occur at V.U. this Jan!
- If you can’t make it to LA this time, we are offering recordings of the entire 2-day program for a cost of $299. “Attend” from the convenience of your home or office in your convenient hours
- Streaming will be available for 90 day post event – unlimited watching
- Watch all Vlog University sessions in all breakout rooms
- Learn in your own space. Rewind and review
$299 is hard for me to afford right now. Do you offer a payment plan?
Yes we do! Reserve your spot at Vlog University now with a payment of 1/3 the cost of your pass (i.e. first month installment: $99 for full pass, $128 for full pass + recording, $220 for VIP package). Our payment plan consists of 3 monthly installments starting as late as January, 2020. Payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. To pay using the payment plan, contact Jennifer Howard, the Event Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I see that training takes place in parallel rooms. How can I benefit from sessions I can’t sit in?
You can upgrade your full-pass for $85 and purchase the Recording Bundle to gain access to all sessions, unlimited watching. Catch-up on sessions you couldn’t attend in your own space, rewind and review.
Will I get to meet Justine?
There will be several meet and greets for full-pass attendees. The standard meet and greet will give general attendees the opportunity to take photos, get items signed, and chat for a minute with Justine on a first-come-first-serve basis (not guaranteed).
Do you provide meals at Vlog University?
Meals are on your own for GA passes. There will be a catered lunch for VIP passes. See more info below.
How is the VIP Package much different from the Full Pass?
The VIP package includes the recording package, access to a post-event Q&A webinar with Justine, event swag, and access to attend a VIP catered lunch with Justine and all of the speakers. Speakers will be sitting at the tables among VIP attendees in an intimate setting. Lunch on both days is an hour and a half to allow plenty of networking time. During lunch, Justine will be able to have one-on-ones with VIP guests for the second half of lunch on both days.
If you choose not to purchase the VIP package, you still have an opportunity to meet Justine and meet with speakers throughout the day and at Expo Night but it is not guaranteed (not all speakers are guaranteed to be at Expo Night).
There are few of attending from our company or school. Do you offer group discount?
We offer a 10% discount for groups of 3 of more! Please email email@example.com to receive the discount code!
We are an academic institution. Do you offer any discounts?
If you are a student or faculty you can save 10% on your conference pass! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the discount code!
I am accompanying my child. What package is available for Chaperones?
If you are accompanying a minor under 18, you are eligible for a 15% discount for both your tickets. Email JenniferH@fmctraining.com to receive the 15% discount for a chaperone package.